Blogs are so HOT right now! Love your comment about me in your favourite books bit.... aw shucks! I do aim to please! Can´t wait to read all you adventures, Cairo is gonna be fab! make sure you check out all the jewellery shops you can cause I bought my favourite ring & earrings in the whole world there! The girls like to shop!
I do hope you make it to Sevilla... but if not I can´t wait to see you all sand storm swept in the Cairo desert on your blog!
Much Love to You crazy cave digger! xxxxxxxxx Kristy
HELLO!:) I am rather hesitant about writing this 'about me' part of my blog because I don't want it to read like a dating profile. Ha ha!! Calling myself Cavegirl was a bit of a mistake!But it has nothing at all to do with dating, more with an obsession of mine. Here goes.... I grew up in the country town of Coonamble on a farm with cows, horses, snakes and spiders....and my little brother Oggie. No longer are either of us little, nor do we live there, it just seems amazing to think that we grew up in Nam and now we are about to see the world and embark on some overseas adventures.I wanted to share some of my stories as I work on a dig site on the outskirts of Cairo, and then meet up with my bro in Africa. I've decided to set up this blog so I can keep all of my much loved friends in touch with my life for the next 2 1/2 months. It will be great.. you can all make fun of the silly things that will happen to me on the trip. This I can assure you of and I'm sure if you know me well, will not suprise you in the least. I am going to miss you all very much so even if you just post a little hello from time to time, I will be so happy! Take care :) xx
3 comments:
Nice photo Small Feet! Happy whatever :)
Wow, are they the tyre marks left from your dirt circle work? I bet you are really handy with a ute, cavegirl........
Maaaate!!!!!!!
Blogs are so HOT right now! Love your comment about me in your favourite books bit.... aw shucks! I do aim to please! Can´t wait to read all you adventures, Cairo is gonna be fab! make sure you check out all the jewellery shops you can cause I bought my favourite ring & earrings in the whole world there! The girls like to shop!
I do hope you make it to Sevilla... but if not I can´t wait to see you all sand storm swept in the Cairo desert on your blog!
Much Love to You crazy cave digger!
xxxxxxxxx
Kristy
Post a Comment