Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Wolf Girl
I just had to add another little silly blog. You see it seems that a pack of wild dogs have accepted me into their group. The leader of the pack...REX is a beautiful black dingo-like dog who roams the Gebble, particularly the area where the magazine is. I think Az has some photos on his myspace blog. Anyway, the other day I had to be up on site and as I and another team member Natalie where walking up, Rex and his pack barked and ran around us the whole way. You see there was another pack not to far from us. These dogs are not at all friendly and they scare the hell out of me. So.... Rex was protecting us...these weird humans...why?! It was so incredible.... now i'm in love with Rex...what an amazing dog! Luckily I think the police guard at the magazine is looking after him because Rex goes right up to him and usually you can't get very close at all. They feed off the rubbish that everyone just throws out onto the street and the children toruture their puppies to death...i really don't know how they survive! But hey.... i just wanted to tell you all that i am now running with wild egyptian dogs... hee hee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment